Dental Payment Plans, Perth
Dental emergencies can happen at any time, and we might not always be financially prepared for them.
At eDental, we understand that sometimes you’ll need assistance in order to undertake your dental treatments. We have partnered with the below dental payment providers, to help provide you with access to reputable finance options, in your time of need.
The dental payment plan providers are selected based upon the value that they can offer our patients, however, we encourage you to perform due diligence before undertaking any agreement.
Option 1: My Smile Plan
- NO INTEREST
- Available up to $9000
- Fortnightly Payment
- Repayments spread of 3, 9 and 15 months
- Instant approval
All we need to get started is:
- Current drivers license or passport
- Bank card
Option 2: Afterpay
With four easy fortnightly payments, Afterpay allows you to receive the dental care that you need, right now.
- Four easy, fortnightly repayments
- Simple & easy application process
- Funds available on the same day
Option 3: Denticare Payment Plan
Denticare offers affordable payment plans for any dental treatment over $750. For planned treatment you can have the simple convenience of a payment plan, Denticare may be for you.
- Eligible for treatment over $750 (up to a maximum of $20,000)
- 20% up-front deposit
- Flexible payment terms (up to 24 months)
- Denticare application process (Average processing time 48hrs)
- Administration charges apply.
Option 4: MediPay Payment Plans for your Dental Procedures
Get a fast, easy payment plan for your dental procedure. Check your eligibility instantly, then apply online in under 10 minutes.
- Payment Plans up to $30,000
- Easy online application
- Decision in 60 minutes or less
- Funds available same day
Click here to learn more about Denticare.
Option 5: SuperCare
You can access your Superannuation early for the following dental treatment. SuperCare helps you make this process as easy and efficient as possible.
For more information on this product, please click here.
Treatments covered –
- Orthodontic treatment
- Implant services
- General Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery.
Payment Plan Question?
Ask us here!
Please ask any payment plan question you have here, and one of our friendly dental team will shortly respond to you.