Applicable to all promotional procedures performed at E Dental Perth:
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, please ensure you are aware of all possible risks and complications. *
- Availability and suitability criteria apply. Services will only be provided where clinically necessary.
- Only applicable to bookings made directly in person or over the phone. (Not through third party booking systems)
- The offer may change or be withdrawn without notice.
- Benefit from each promotion may only be availed once and not in conjunction with another promotion or Govt. scheme unless agreed with the practice prior to appointment.
- The promotion is not redeemable for cash.
- 48 hr. cancellation policy applies.
- For any Private health fund supported promotion the following applies –
- All waiting periods must be served prior to appointment.
- The minimum insurance cover must be greater than 60% of the treatment cost in aggregate.
- Gap saver must be set in accordance with the patient. The practice shall bear no responsibility for any over-drawing due to gap saver settings.
- The patient is liable for any gap payment as a result of private health insurance technical issue. The arrangement is strictly between the patient and the insuring party.
- Health fund limits and rules apply. Prior to attending an appointment, patients should confirm any rules and restrictions in relation to their specific cover.
- Invisalign promotion – Strict suitability and availability criteria apply. The procedure is only performed where suitable and clinically required.
- A special offer that may be advertised by the practice whereby the cost of treatment is subsidised and/or treatment completion incentivized.
- E Dental Perth and all its subsidiaries.
Third-Party Booking Systems
- Any booking systems powered by an entity external to the practice such as Health Engine booking app.
- The “Out of pocket” expense after private health insurance rebate has been deducted from the cost of treatment.